Our best seller Matcha Kanten Mix is back!
Matcha Kanten Mix is so convenient to use whenever you crave authentic Japanese matcha desserts at home! The mix contains flavourful matcha powder with a delicate sweetness, so all you need to do is add boiling water to the matcha mix and stir for 30 seconds!
1. Boil water to 90℃
2. Pour the boiling water into the matha kanten mix
3. Stir the mix (2.) well for 30 seconds (until the mix becomes completely dissolved)
4. Pour the mix (3.) into your favorite cups or a container and let cool at room temperature or in the fridge for 30 mins.
5. You can enjoy as it is, or arrange it with your favorite toppings.
By adding your favourite toppings (fresh fruits, brown sugar syrup and ice cream for example), Japanese matcha parfait is ready to be served.
My favorite recipe for using the mix is bubble tea style Matcha Kanten Milk.
Make matcha kanten loosely by adding a little more boiling water (650-700ml vs. the standard quantity of 550-600ml) to the matcha mix and pour into a flat container. Once it's cooled, spoon the jelly into a serving glass or cut it into small dice sizes. Pour milk and add maple syrup to taste.
- 125g (6 servings) -
- Ingredients: Sugar, Glucose, Matcha powder, Kanten(Gelidiaceae)